What is love?
When we think of love we usually think of butterflies (in our belly), endless gossip or talk sessions with our friends, manly escapades in a club and of course Kate and Leo in a loving stance on the bow of the Titanic. Love is romance; love is that deep sigh of relief when you fall into each others’ arms. Heights and depths.
But love is much more than that. Love is the appreciation you feel towards your parents, who are always there for you. Even when you don’t deserve it. Or that loving, caring aura you feel for granny and grandfather, when they (again) tell you about the old days. It may not seem so in this very moment, but treasure these times as they are very important.
Believe it or not: love even passes over to your annoying brother or sister. You may not feel it right now, but you will. Really.
Write your message of love!
With Anonymoustext.co.uk you’re absolutely sure your love text arrives on time and stays completely anonymous. Whether it’s your secret crush, your best friend or your grandma, love deserves to be celebrated. So, start typing!
Do you already know who you want to surprise with a caring message?
- Go to our anonymous text page to compose your message.
- Enter the mobile phone number of the recipient to start. Double-check the green checkmark, this confirms the number is correct.
- Choose one of the ‘fake’ names handles from the list. Or just pick ‘anonymous’.
- Press ‘send’ and your anonymous love message is delivered within seconds.
- Prefer to send your message at another time? Then select the desired time, and we’ll guarantee swift delivery.
- You receive a notification that your message is sent and delivered successfully.
This one goes out to the one you love
Shy for inspiration? No worries! We’ll share a few examples just for you. Copy, paste and send. That’s how easy it is to show someone how much you love them!
Dear mother and father. Sorry for my bold words the other day. I’m trying, but I’m sure you know how teenagers can be… Please don’t forget that I love you guys!
Hello sis! I know we often have words with one another and would want to kill each other. Which is fine I guess because that’s just how it is for brothers and sisters. Despite all that I really like you as family. A little. Sometimes. Well you know what I’m saying!
Dear grandma. Thank you kindly for the delicious cookies and stories from the past. I’ll come by soon to catch up! Love, …
Dear kids, we’re so glad you are our children! Even when you’re late, bang the doors in an angry mood en scream (or sing) at what you guys call music nowadays. Even we were young so we get it. And we love you lots, xxx mom and dad.
Hellloooo bff! Guess who? I’m super glad we’re still able to laugh, talk and drink together after all these years. Let’s hang out again soon. Already up for it! Bye bye xxx
Yo dude, wanna meet up for beer soon? Thanks for being there for me the other day. You’re my mate, thanks.
Hello. Maybe you know who I am… or maybe you don’t. But I want to tell you I really like you. Tomorrow at city hall at the regular time?
I’ve been seeing you every Friday night at the gym the last couple of weeks. And every time I’m starstruck all weekend because I can’t stop thinking about you afterwards. Want to have drinks next Friday?
There are few things better than sending a declaration of love, of course. With our excellent anonymous text service, your messages are in good hands. We make sure your messages are delivered swiftly and securely. This makes us the most-used anonymous text service in the UK.
Benefits of our service
- Your identity remains anonymous guaranteed. We handle your personal info with the greatest care and share it with no one. Every message, info and data is removed automatically after some time from our systems.
- Delivery and payment is easy. Every love text costs £1.49, and you can pay with credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or PayPal.
- You will receive confirmation when your message is delivered at the recipient.
- You can use our service on iPhone, Android, tablet or laptop. With a maximum of 1,224 characters, you’ll have enough space to craft any message you desire.
Want to know more about sending anonymous texts? Head over to our explanation article. And if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.